Terms and Conditions
1. This website is owned and operated by Numberland Ltd. All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to the online shopping terms and conditions below.
2. Numberland Ltd may without notice correct errors and update information on this website. This may include information on pricing and availability. All prices listed on this website are in pounds sterling and all charges will be processed in this currency.
3. Purchases made on this website, the use of this website and these online retail terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
4. All our publications, in digital or printed form, may only be purchased for lawful, non-commercial purposes. In ordering items, you agree to pay for all charges applicable on that purchase order as stated.
5. Only persons aged 18 or over may purchase from this website.
6. All payments on this website are processed via the secure services of PayPal, acting on behalf of Numberland Ltd in collecting the purchase-related information and processing the payment. PayPal payments will be taken immediately. Once you have placed your order you will be taken to the PayPal site to complete the payment process. Once your payment is successfully completed you will be redirected back to www.numberlandpuzzles.com to the order confirmation page. The PayPal payment will show as 'Numberland Ltd' on your account. If you have any issues with your PayPal payment, please file a dispute through the usual PayPal channels.
7. Downloadable puzzle collections (aka #numbers: Unleashed) may be downloaded and printed solely for personal use. They may not be reproduced in any form without the written consent of Numberland Ltd.
8. You can place an advance order (pre-order) for any particular issue of #numbers titles up to the date of publication. This issue will be posted to your address (UK only!) just before the official on-sale date. Please allow 2-3 working days for Royal Mail delivery.
You can cancel your order and receive a full refund at any time before the order is fulfilled. We cannot offer a refund for any issues that have already been posted.
9. A subscription to our magazines can be purchased on this website or by post, by filling in the relevant coupon published in every issue of our magazines, and sending it with a cheque for the appropriate amount, to Numberland Ltd, 8 Daneshill, Redhill, Surrey RH1 2DN.
If you purchased your subscription online we will send you a confirmation email shortly afterwards. At this point your order will become a binding contract between you and us. After entering into the contract, we will be under a legal duty to supply you with the subscription that is in conformity with the contract.
For a postal subscription order, we will send you a confirmatory email (where possible) and shall thereafter deliver the subscription. If we do not have your email address, the delivery of the first issue of the subscription will be your order confirmation. At this point your order will become binding and shall conclude a contract between you and us.
10. We will always do our utmost to ensure that you receive your magazine on or before the newsstand on-sale date. However, please be aware that, for reasons entirely beyond our control, delivery may occasionally be delayed. Please, therefore, allow an extra 5 working days for delivery. If you still have not received your magazine 5 days after the on-sale date, then please let us know immidiately. The delivery period for printed magazines to addresses outside the UK can take up to 10 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays).
We are sorry, but we cannot address any matters relating to the non-delivery of magazines unless you notify us prior to the next on-sale date.
11. Delivery of the subscriptions shall be made to the recipient’s name at the delivery address specified in the order. You may amend delivery details by contacting us via email or by post. However, a subscription cannot be diverted to addresses outside the region it has been purchased for without incurring extra charges.
12. All prices are inclusive of the appropriate VAT and delivery charges, depending on the specified region. All prices are correct at the time they are given. Prices are liable to change at any time but any changes will not affect orders for which you have already paid. If we change the subscription price (which we have the right to do at any time), this will not affect your current subscription, but the higher price may apply upon its renewal.
13. If for any reason you decide that you do not want to continue to subscribe to our title, you may cancel your subscription at any time. You will receive a refund for all unposted issues of the subscription.
We will provide a full refund if you change your mind before the first issue is sent.
You also have a 14-day cooling-off period, which starts once you have received your first issue. During this time, if you change your mind regarding your subscription, you are entitled to a full refund. However, in this case you must return to us the first issue of your subscription in the original, unopened packaging, at your own cost and risk within fourteen days of cancellation.
14. If you cancel a contract between us for a subscription, we will process the appropriate refund within fourteen days of the day you notified us of the cancellation. We will process the refund using the same method of payment used at the time of purchase, unless otherwise agreed.
15. If any issue of a magazine is damaged or faulty when delivered to you, we may offer you a replacement or a refund, as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a publication was delivered in a damaged or faulty state, you must promptly inform us in writing, giving us your name, address and the magazine reference. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.
16. We reserve the right to withdraw any magazine we publish at any time. We shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any publication or for refusing to accept an order.
Where you have paid us for a subscription and we have withdrawn the title, we will offer you an alternative subscription or a full refund for any unposted issues of the unfulfilled subscription.
17. Please contact us if you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions.
Email: email@example.com Address: Numberland Ltd, 8 Daneshill, Redhill RH1 2DN